The Fire Marshall Course is a 4 hour course that is designed to teach attendees how to protect themselves and assist others in evacuating the area in the event of a fire occurring. Certification lasts 3 years.
- Causes of workplace fires
- Fire safety precautions
- Reducing the risks
- Fire fighting procedures
- Extinguisher recognition and the use of
- Fire action planning
- Evacuation Assembly Point and Fire Drills
- Routine Fire Inspections and Maintaining of Fire Log
- Risk Assessment Awareness
A business course at your venue is £425 for up to 15 people. We can if needed provide a local venue for an additional cost of £100.
For more information please contact us.
I now understand why I need to look after my back. Manual handling has never been a priory for me but after this course I think I will be putting it at the fore front of what I do
Claire Brown – Manual handling of Objects