The Emergency First Aid at Work Course is a 6 hour course that is for those who work in low risk workplaces along with anyone else who wants to learn basic first aid. The course is now Ofqual approved and certification lasts 3 years.
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (Adult)
- Treating an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor injuries
- Preventing cross infection
- Recording incidents, actions and the use of available equipment
A business course at your venue is £450 for up to 12 people. We can if needed provide a local venue for an additional cost of £150.
If you have only a couple of people then we may be running an open course soon which you can attend. The cost for a place on this is £70 per person and details of when our courses are running can be found on our calendar
For more information please contact us.
Peter gave us a great deal of information today in the course but it was made easy with his simple teaching style and everyone in the session enjoyed themselves.
David Price - Manual Handling of Objects