This course is aimed at care staff and individuals who provide care to a client with epilepsy. It will give them the skills and knowledge to define and recognise the signs and symptoms, emergency care and ongoing care for their individual.
Learners will have a written skills test at the end of the course
- Legal boundaries regarding to care of epilepsy
- Understanding epilepsy
- Signs and Symptoms of epilepsy
- Problems associated with epilepsy
- Types and classifications of seizures
- Basic first aid and after care for seizures
A business course at your venue is £350 for up to 15 people. We can if needed provide a local venue for an additional cost of £100.
The course lasts for 1/2 a day (3 hours)
or more information please contact us.
Peter thank you, I have been worrying about this course now for a few weeks but your teaching style made it so easy thank you.
Lucy Trembath - First Aid at Work