The First Aid at Work Course is an 18 hour course for those who work in high risk workplaces and for anyone else who wants to learn in-depth life saving skills. The course is now Ofqual approved and certification lasts 3 years.
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (Adult)
- Treating an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor injuries
- Preventing cross infection
- Recording incidents, actions and the use of available equipment
- Sprains and strains
- Spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
- Severe burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Heart attack
A business course at your venue is £1300 for up to 12 people. We can if needed provide a local venue for an additional cost of £450 for the three days.
The course was very well presented and Peter made the course very easy to understand. All my questions were answered In full and it was a really enjoyable course.
Franke Harty Emergency First Aid at Work