The First Aid at Work Re-qualification Course is a 12 hour course that is for anyone with a First Aid at Work certificate which is within 28 days of the expiry date. The course is now Ofqual approved and certification lasts 3 years.
Please note that we will require a copy of your current certificate to check you meet the requirements of the course.
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (Adult)
- Treating an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor injuries
- Preventing cross infection
- Recording incidents, actions and the use of available equipment
- Sprains and strains
- Spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
- Severe burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Heart attack
A business course at your venue is £900 for up to 12 people. We can if needed provide a local venue for an additional cost of £300 for the two days.
For more information please contact us.
I really enjoyed the course I learnt a lot about the meaning of first aid a now feel that I can give first aid and really help other people. Thank you to Ryan who made the booking really easy
Brian Smeely – Emergency First Aid at Work