The First Aid at Work Re-qualification Course is a 12 hour course that is for anyone with a First Aid at Work certificate which is within 28 days of the expiry date. The course is now Ofqual approved and certification lasts 3 years.
Please note that we will require a copy of your current certificate to check you meet the requirements of the course.
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (Adult)
- Treating an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor injuries
- Preventing cross infection
- Recording incidents, actions and the use of available equipment
- Sprains and strains
- Spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
- Severe burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Heart attack
A business course at your venue is £900 for up to 12 people. We can if needed provide a local venue for an additional cost of £300 for the two days.
For more information please contact us.
The course was very well presented and Peter made the course very easy to understand. All my questions were answered In full and it was a really enjoyable course.
Franke Harty Emergency First Aid at Work