The Paediatric First Aid Long Course covers in-depth first aid for children. It is for anyone who needs to be on the mandatory side of the Ofsted Childcare Register (OCR). The syllabus is in line with the Early Years Foundation Scheme’s (EYFS) requirements. The course is 12 hours long and is approved by Ofsted. Certification lasts 3 years.
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (Adult, Child & Baby)
- Treating an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- Choking (Adult, Child & Baby)
- Wounds and bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- Eye and ear injuries
- Childhood injuries
- First Aid Kits
- Regulations, Recording and Reporting
A business course at your venue is £900 for up to 12 people. We can if needed provide a local venue for an additional cost of £300.
For more information please contact us.
I now understand why I need to look after my back. Manual handling has never been a priory for me but after this course I think I will be putting it at the fore front of what I do
Claire Brown – Manual handling of Objects